The Striker™ II EMS™ is designed on the TFX™ Lite platform, which provides for a lightweight superior fit for agility and stability. Featuring waterproof, breathable W.L. Gore CROSS TECH® lining which protects against blood-borne pathogens, and an Armor Flex™ II puncture-resistant midsole, the Striker II EMS is ready to protect and serve. The Pro-Tec™ non-metallic toe and the midsole meet or exceed ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH and meet or exceed NFPA 1999-2008 Edition certified to SEI. Non-metallic construction won’t set off metal-based security systems.ystems.
- Style: 42930
- CROSSTECH® fabric is engineered to give you superior penetration resistance against water, blood, body fluids, and common accident-scene chemicals while still providing the breathable comfort of GORE-TEX®.
- Full-grain leather can be easily polished and is preferred by those in uniform and on special tactical teams due to its durability and ability to be cleaned quickly
- Side zipper for easy entry and exit
- TERRA FORCE™ X Lite platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Danner TFX® Lite outsole is an oil- and slip-resistant outsole that gives you grip, traction and stability without the weight.
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
- Weight: 48 oz
- The lightweight Pro-Tec™ non-metallic toe meets F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH certification for protective footwear and resists the conduction of heat and cold.
- Flex Shield II puncture-resistant midsole is a lightweight, non-metallic, flexible insole that exceeds ASTM F2413-11 requirements for a puncture resistant midsole by 70 lbs (successfully tested 340 lbs)
Danner are a company of craftsmen skilled in the art of footwear. Rooted in the Pacific Northwest (USA), they strive to hold themselves to the highest standards.
A Danner boot is a mark of unsacrificing quality. It’s been that way since 1932, the year Charles Danner decided to open his boot making business in the midst of the Great Depression and risk his future on a stubborn belief that superior craftsmanship mattered. Rooted in the Pacific Northwest with their headquarters and Danner factory located along the Columbia river in Portland, Oregon, they strive each day to uphold ourselves to the highest standards, knowing that the product we build is no better than the hands that create it.
PLATATAC Proudly supplies the Australian Defence Force with the Danner TFX
Platatac is also proud to be the exclusive distributor for Danner in Australia
**If a product is not displayed below contact email@example.com for enquires about special orders.