The Bullock Echo Large is based off our NSN'd Bullock Echo Mk2, with changes to the external pockets and overall size. The larger size enables a load out suited to military overnight missions, travellers, hikers and office workers looking to carry their helmet, laptop, gym gear ect
Both the side pockets have been enlarged to allow the storage of our 1L flask or similar sized objects. We've also decked out the inside of the front admin pocket with mesh pockets, pen holders and a key holder allowing maximum organisation.
- 28.5 litre (1739 ci)
- Weight: 2.05kg (4.52lbs)
- Removable internal mesh pocket
- Full MOLLE on the main compartment front panel including a zippered pocket with pen slots
- Fixed helmet carrier with external MOLLE for additional pouches
- Zippered front admin pocket:
- Plastic key hook
- 5x Pen slots
- 1x Mesh zippered pocket
- 1x Elasticised mesh pocket
- 1x 25mm webbing loop for grimlocs or to be used as a lanyard point
- Reinforced heavy duty 50mm webbing carry handle
- 2x cable/hydration/antennae routing ports hidden under the carry handle webbing
- 2x Side zippered side pouches
- 2x 180mm x 75mm loop fields for IFF, patches, strobes etc.
- Hydration bladder hanger and pocket to suit a 3L bladder, also capable of holding a 13" laptop
- Reversible rain cover with storage compartment on the base of the pack
- Removable pack board
- 2x 140mm x 75mm Velcro field for IFF, patches, strobes etc.
- Clam shell design main compartment for ease of access
- Double stitched and bar tacked on all major seams
- YKK Zips
- ITW Nexus Hardware
- Manufactured from water and abrasion resistant 500 Denier Nylon
Removable mesh pocket: 160mm (H) x 225mm (W)
Main compartment: 450mm (H) x 270mm (W) x 170mm (D)
Side Pouches: 220mm (H) x 175mm (W) x 70mm (D)
Front Admin Pocket: 210mm (H) x 250mm (H) x 60mm (D)
All measurements are internal and approximate.