The MAC ALICE is the latest addition to our extensive pack family.
The concept for this pack was drawn from a custom modified issue field pack; every feature has been carefully thought-out and is there for a reason.
What you see now is the final design after 12 months of trialling, adjusting, rebuilding.
As the saying goes “necessity is the mother of invention”.
NOTE: Frame not included with the straps
Click here to buy frame
- 10x large external utility pockets 2x single zip 3x dual zip 5x clip (with internal draw string closure)
- 5x mesh storage pockets inside main compartment
- External hidden zip compartment under lid pocket
- Internal zip compartment on inside of the lid
- Centre pocket features a pass through for the handle of an issued E Tool
- 7 column x 4 row PALS field on the front of pack behind large centre pocket for the addition of MOLLE pouches
- Large top and bottom zippered pockets
- Bottom zip access to main compartment
- Internal radio harness in both top and bottom compartments
- Elasticised lid to neatly cover excess items stowed on top of main compartment
- Double drawstring closure to the main compartment
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment divided the upper and lower compartments
- Velcro on lid pocket for the stowage of excess webbing when pack is compressed
- Manufactured from 500 denier tactical nylon with ITW Nexus hardware
- YKK zips with paracord pulls
- Drainage holes in bottom of pack for water ops
- Bar tacking on all major stress points
- All accessories pictured are sold separately
Total litres approx. 113 or 6895 cubic inches
Main compartment (Upper)
Main compartment (Lower)
Dual Zip Pockets x3
Single Zip Pockets x2
Large front pouch x1
Top Clip Pockets x4
Top Lid Zip Pocket x1
Bottom Zip Pocket x1