HURRY! Very Limited Stock
Probably the most resourceful compass in the world for artillery; target acquisition and command posts.
The Expedition 54 is a unique compass featuring both an optical precision sighting system and a SILVA 1-2-3 SYSTEM compass in the same unit, giving unbeatable precision and versatility in the field. Bearings can be taken with accuracy to within half a degree.
6400 mils on the graduation ring and 6400 mils and 360 degrees on the sighting scale.
With beta light i.e. will give continuous light up to 7.5 years.
- Accuracy›± 0,5° (8.9 mils)
- Altitude use›5000m @-15 °C
- Declination adjustment›No
- Graduation›6400° / 360°
- Illumination›Beta light - will give continuous light up to 7.5 years
- Impact resistance›30g in XYZ directions and free fall from 1.5 m height into gravel
- Magnifying lens›Yes
- Patented red/black N/S lines in capsule›Yes
- Resolution degrees / mils›Outer ring: 2/50 Precision sighting scale: 1/20
- Scales›Baseplate: 1:25k, 1:40k, 1:50k, mm, inch
- Settling time from 90° angle to complete rest›6 sec
- Settling time from 90° angle within ± 3°›4 sec
- Sighting System›Prismatic precision
- Silicon friction feet›Yes
- Size›126 x 60 x 16 mm
- Temperature operating range›-40 to +60 °C
- Type of compass›Silva 1-2-3 System combined with a Lensatic precision sighting compass
- UTM position plotting scales (Romer scales)›1:25k, 1:40k, 1:50k
- Water resistance›IP68 - (10 m)
- NSN 6605-66-110-8985
- Free Platatac DPC soft cover