Platatac Special Projects item, click here to Contact our government sales representative for a quote and minimum order quantity
- 1x Platatac Bullock Echo Mk II
- 1x Set of Echo Series Shoulder Straps
Welcome to the next generation of tactical gear.
Based on the Echo Hydration Pack, the Bullock Echo incorporates a built in mesh lined Ballistic Helmet Carrier with added external pockets. Of course, the Bullock Echo has full external MOLLE attachment points, including inside the helmet carrier itself.
Much like the Echo Hydration Pack, the Bullock Echo bridges the gap between Hydration Carriers and Day Packs and with multiple carriage options including Removable Shoulder Straps, MOLLE on capability and compatibility with Platatac MOLLE on Zips, this is a bit of kit that every soldier should have in their arsenal.
Improvements made over the original design include internal (removable) mesh pocket for valuables, Velcro fields, a new lightweight and strong pack backing and included (removable) shoulder straps.
Side pockets: W9cm x H19cm x D5cm
Front zippered pouch: 18cm diameter x D6cm
Helmet cradle: H18cm x 23cm x D17cm
- Main compartment dimensions 360mm (H) x 200mm (W) x 115mm (D)
- Weighs 1.02Kg
- 10L day/patrol pack
- 3 Harness Options
- Removable Shoulder Straps with Removable Sternum Strap
- MOLLE onto your rig or field pack for extra space
- Zip on/off using our Short Assault Panel (additional item, sold separately)
- Full MOLLE exterior for attachment of extra pouches
- Internal Bladder Sleeve with Velcro Tab to hold bladder upright when it's close to empty
- Removable internal zippered mesh compartment
- Lightweight and strong Helium Whisper backing to increase weight capacity
- Fixed Ballistic Helmet Carrier with External Zippered Pocket
- 2x Side Utility Pouch (zippered)
- 150x75mm Loop tab for IFF and other Patches e.g. Nametag
- Reinforced Drag/Carry Handle
- Drainage Grommets
- Double stitched and bar tacked on all major seams
- Made from 500 denier Cordura Tactical Nylon
Offering a diverse range of specialist products and equipment, Platypus Outdoors Group is as unique as the animal we derive our name from. From humble beginnings with an ambitious vision, we have grown from a simple outdoors and militaria store to an international distributor of over 40 worldwide brand names with a combined product list in the thousands. We offer a great range of products and capabilities in support of the soldiers and law enforcement personnel that stand on the battlements looking over us whilst we are safe in our homes. Thanks to you guys; we simply would not exist without your support.