A perfect gift idea, this pack contains the Gerber Truss Multi-Tool and the Barbill Wallet, presented in a Gerber-branded Gift Tin.
Boasting 17 curated tools, the Truss is built to handle any and all tasks thrown at it: at the job site, around the house, and everywhere in between. The optimized tool pack is edited to remove unused tools and include much-requested ones - this multi-tool heeds the call of the demanding user.
An evolution of the original Suspension chassis, the Truss includes the benchmark features: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded pliers
New features to the Truss include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler
- The low-profile sheath can be mounted vertically or horizontally on belt
- The handle is constructed from one single piece of steel, allowing for additional strength in a slimmer design
- The needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user
- Closed length: 4.35"
- Open length: 6.5"
- Needlenose pliers
- Regular pliers
- Wire cutter
- 2.25" plain edge blade
- 2.25" serrated edge blade
- Real cross driver
- Small, medium, and large flathead drivers
- Can opener
- Bottle opener
- Wire stripper
- Improved sheath
- Limited lifetime warranty
A wallet's duties are pretty straightforward: secure valuable cards and cash. Yet, your wallet isn't just on hand during working hours so the Barbill steps up to the happy hour plate with an integrated bottle opener.
- Securely stow up to 7 cards with a flexible elastic band that is equipped to accommodate varying widths
- The Barbill has a heavy-duty stainless steel frame that is both low profile and surprisingly lightweight
- An integrated bottle opener eliminates the need to carry extra tools
- A security bumper on one end ensures cards will stay snug and safely secured
- Holds up to 7 cards
- Built in bottle opener
- Slim profile
- Flexible elastic band
- Lightweight, heavy duty frame
- Limited lifetime warranty
Founded in 1939 and based in Portland, Oregon, USA, Gerber is an American brand whose products have global reach and relevance. Carried extensively by hunters, soldiers and tradesmen, Gerber’s heritage runs deep.
All Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, where many are produced. We also tap our global supply chain to create a wide range of activity specific gear for wide variety of consumers. And no matter what, every product that bears the Gerber name is backed by our famous lifetime warranty.
Quality, reliability, innovation. For over 70 years this is what our customers have expected from us. And whether our products are used to save time, save the day, or save a life, Gerber always delivers.
PLATATAC are an official distributor in Australia for Gerber. Looking for a product not listed below? Contact us for any special orders.