From the manufacturer
Our new Urban Zippy is Kifaru's first entry into the Urban/EDC market. It is based on our tactical Zippy, but with the features desired for urban/every day carry use. The Urban Zippy has a clean, discreet look with no PALS webbing. We have added bottle pockets on the side doors for water bottles and other items. The compression straps are center adjust and removable, just like on our Xray pack. It comes with a 4 point matrix on the front for our Lock n Load pockets, along with a bungee for cinching down gear that you need to access quickly. The mesh pockets on the interior of the side doors are now dimensional to allow even more storage space. The bladder pocket will easily hold a 15" laptop in a padded case. With the sleek, contoured pocket on the top lid, mesh pockets under the top lid and on the inside of the side doors, and the water bottle pockets, you have lots of organization for your gear. Add our Organizer pocket or one of our Belt pouches to the front, and you have what we consider the ultimate every day carry pack.
This version has no waist strap or grommets.
- 500d Cordura
- 1,500c.i./24.58 Liters
- Weight: 2.62lbs./1.18kg.
- Access: Top and Side Doors
- Dimensions: 11”/27cm wide x 18”/45cm tall x 7”/17cm depth
- Shoulder carry with optional 1" waiststrap
- Removable compression straps
- Bladder pocket with interior hang loop will hold up to a 15" laptop
- Dual external pouches sized for 1 Liter Nalgene bottles
- Mesh pockets on the interior of the side doors help organize cords/devices or even extra Nalgene bottles
- Lock n Load matrix and bungie on the front panel allows the addition of an Organizer Pocket