Platatac Special Projects item, click here to Contact our government sales representative for a quote and minimum order quantity
The APC4 is designed to provide an adaptable platform capable of rapidly changing load outs as the situation dictates.
The elasticised cummerbund can also hold 4 divided 5.56 magazines or similar sizes items like a tourniquet
The APC4 can also be worn as a slick plate carrier or loaded with the included MOLLE panel.
Accepts SAPI Plates up to size Medium
Max Plate size: 241 x 318 mm (9½ x 12½ in)
- Removable 6 columns 3 row front flap for pouches
- Vertical webbing loops for the addition of QASM clips to allow clip in CHICOM panels
- 5mm closed foam removable shoulder pads
- Shortened admin pocket with elastic loops to allow cyalume to sit high allowing quick access
- Elasticised cummerbund for a snug conforming fit
- Low profile and adjustable shoulder straps made from Blue Force Gear ULTRAcomp
- Reinforced drag handle with a VELCRO® tab to maintain a low profile
- Quite loop field for patches/IFF
- Antenna/comms VELCRO® ONE-WRAP® cable routers
- Weight is 830 grams
- YKK 10 gauge zips on the rear of the carrier to suit most major brand back panels
- Manufactured from 500 Denier Coated CORDURA® Nylon, Blue Force Gear ULTRAcomp and 4-Way stretch Alpha
- Internal rear plate retention strap
- Blue Force Gear ULTRAcomp plate boots to minimise abrasion from plates
***When using metallic training plates, please ensure you tape the corners of the training plate or the training plate will wear through the products fabric.
Offering a diverse range of specialist products and equipment, Platypus Outdoors Group is as unique as the animal we derive our name from. From humble beginnings with an ambitious vision, we have grown from a simple outdoors and militaria store to an international distributor of over 40 worldwide brand names with a combined product list in the thousands. We offer a great range of products and capabilities in support of the soldiers and law enforcement personnel that stand on the battlements looking over us whilst we are safe in our homes. Thanks to you guys; we simply would not exist without your support.