Platatac’s CUTS (Cool Under Tactical Shirt): Special Projects is the next generation in the under armour lineage of tactical uniform shirts. CUTS are specifically designed to promote cooling when using body armour in warm environments such as Afghanistan.
CUTS Special Projects differ greatly from a regular BDU shirt through the use of lightweight, moisture wicking fabric in areas where body armour contacts the body, such as the torso. The fabric maximises air flow and heat dissipation where it is required. Furthermore, the shoulders are constructed from 3D air mesh allowing maximum comfort when using load bearing equipment.
The sleeves are constructed from a heavier weight, ripstop fabric ensuring maximum durability. The sleeves feature upper arm pockets with Velcro pile tabs allowing the attachment of multiple IFF patches and include a webbing flap allowing the user to either hide or display an IR Square with minimal effort. The pockets also feature an additional smaller zippered pocket on top of the original pocket.
- Designed to keep you cool when using Armour Carriage Systems
- Body fabric Cotton / Elastene
- 50/50 Cotton/nylon Ripstop
- 2x Velcro Pockets on Sleeves with
- Velcro Hook and Loop for Patches and IFF and;
- Zippered Pockets for smaller items
- Internal Velcro-in Elbow pads (Removable) with
- Velcro Tabs to secure in place and eliminate movement
- Airmesh Shoulders to promote cooling and enhance comfort when using packs/armour carriers
- Zippered Collar
- Velcro Cuffs
- Elbow Pads SOLD SEPARATELY
Sizing Fits Chest Fits Height
Small Regular 81-91cm 170-180cm
Medium Regular 91-101cm 170-180cm
Medium Long 91-101cm 180-190cm
Large Regular 101-111cm 170-180cm
Large Long 101-111cm 180-190cm
XLarge Regular 111-122cm 170-180cm
XXLarge Regular 122-132cm 170-180cm